Anxiety is one hell of a drug - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

Anxiety is one hell of a drug

Im a sophomore and I'm just about average in all the departments. In a college, I decided to take Japanese classes (honestly the best decision in my school life so far). In the class the teacher enlists these helpers (students from Japan whose English is prolly better than most of the kids in the class). One of the helpers is this really nice girl (age 20-21 she said it forever ago I don't remember and too awkward to ask). Shes really nice and likes a little bit of anime. I have talked about stuff once a day with her over fb messenger and I have told her how I play saxophone and shes said she wants her to hear me one day and shes told me she wants to hangout also. I really want to ask her out but I dont know how and have a intense fear of rejection and embarrassment of being around her in class after rejection.

submitted by /u/mingels7
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DN92eR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages