Ok what’s up with… - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Ok what’s up with…

I’m a 45M living in Mobile, Alabama that has started using dating apps a few years ago. I grew up deep in the country life but shed that when I left the little town I grew up in. I’ve lived in a very large metropolis and have lived in smallish cities.

Can someone please shed some light on why 4 out of 5 women’s profiles say they like camping, hunting, and fishing? A good 5-10% show them holding up a deer head while holding a rifle. They also say they love bonfires. Where are the people everywhere from the metropolis to the smaller city finding/starting these bonfires?

Whatever happened to women that don’t like hunting or camping and can bait a hook but would rather not? By the way, not making a sexist comment. Just meaning that they don’t like fishing.

How do I go about finding said ladies? I mean, has it gone out of style for people to like the comforts of the city? Have I missed something?

submitted by /u/Seppo4ever
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2G5XIgj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages