About to go on my first date ever - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

About to go on my first date ever

I, a 19M, met a girl. 19F, who goes to my college on a dating app. We texted back and forth and really seemed to hit it off. She asked me to go on a date with her to get coffee. I said yes. Now, I am having second thoughts. She seems cool, and I don't want to let her down, but this is my first date ever, and it is scary. Any advice? What should I say? What should I do? Am I overreacting?

submitted by /u/DeNerd12
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DMb7YH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages