Should I even try? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

Should I even try?

So, I met a girl in the university cafeteria at the beginning of last semester. Thought she was pretty cute, and we got along pretty well, so I got her number.

We texted for a while (maybe a week), but she took about a day to reply once without giving any real reason, so I completely ignored her “I’m sorry for not replying!!” message.

Anyway, I saw her at a school event last night, and started chatting with her. She was just as cool as I remembered her being, and we had a super good conversation that got a little deep, so I sent her a text after we parted ways. She replied almost immediately, and we exchanged a few more messages before going to sleep.

I’m super interested in starting something with her, but since last night, she’s barely replied back, and its for that reason that I doubt she feels the same way. Should I bother trying to talk to her, or just ignore her again?

submitted by /u/BarrackOmaha
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2MQbBQt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages