Do I have a chance? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Do I have a chance?

I (18F) have a crush on my guy friend (19M) that I've been trying to repress since almost a year ago (sighh) with little results. So I guess I just want to know if there's any hope for the future:

I met him at work, and when he realised I went to the same school as his middle school friend, he introduced me to his friend group and now I'm a part of it. He and I hang out almost daily (with two of our mutual friends, one of them being that middle school friend and the other being his middle school friend and ex). We're not afraid to hang out just the two of us, and we'll do it if the others aren't available. I know he finds me at least a little good looking because one time while we were hanging out, he stopped a conversation to tell me the light looked good on me and asked for my phone so he could take pictures of me. It's really easy to talk to him, but right now we're just friends. I've talked to him about me using Tinder and having crushes on other people (which I have had), so I feel like we've pretty solidly cemented our 'just friends' type of zone.

I don't know, I'd just like to know if I might have a chance in the future? We're go to the same university, so we'll be together for a while (lol).

submitted by /u/racountuer
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2D1sRO7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages