Getting back on the “horse” - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Getting back on the “horse”

I’ve been single since 2016 and I am fairly damaged from my last breakup. My ex boyfriend and I were sleeping together until this past July and he’s had no difficulty getting back on the proverbial horse. I, on the other hand, have not had any luck. I’m 25 and I’m starting feel like a failure, which I know I shouldn’t, but I’m a young, fairly attractive, female. I can’t seem to act on any crushes and I’m really bad at using apps like Tinder or Bumble. I just need some sort of advice on getting back in the dating game...or rather, getting into the dating game when my only experience with meeting people has been through college or work (at a summer camp and on a farm...so fairly isolated) and jumping straight into super monogamous relationships instead of just sleeping around. I don’t know, I just need help. I’m tired of feeling lonely

submitted by /u/ilikecowsandfruit1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2G6LTGu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages