How Many Online Dating Cliches Can You Name? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

How Many Online Dating Cliches Can You Name?

After been doing the online dating thing for awhile now, it seems so many of these profiles have the same cliches. Which isn't a big deal for me but I do get a chuckle out of it. I will start it out. I am a male so these are from women. I am sure the men have many of the same kinds in their profiles.

  1. My kids are my world and come first.
  2. I am shy but once you get to know me, I don't shut up.
  3. Not looking for any drama or games.
  4. Love to go out but also love a night in with Netflix
  5. Laid back, easy going and like to have a good time
  6. I don't really know what to write here so just ask. If I write anything here, we won't have anything to talk about.
  7. Family is very important to me.
  8. I love hanging out with friends
  9. Looking for a partner in crime.
  10. Love to travel
  11. Love a good book/novel
submitted by /u/Gringo0928
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2GKfx4N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages