I (25 M) scheduled a date but it turned into a small get together with her friends - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

I (25 M) scheduled a date but it turned into a small get together with her friends

For a little bit of backstory. I matched with her (26F) on Hinge and we were supposed to have a date scheduled for Sunday. However I discovered that the restaurant we wanted to go to is closed on Sundays. So I asked her would later tonight (Saturday) be better? ( It was 1am when we were messaging). She told me that she already had plans for tonight with her friends, but it would be ok if I joined. Agreed to tag along...but now I don't know how I should act.

Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/whatsthatsmell14
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Ga2Q3d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages