If I [28/F] offer to bring a guy [36/M] I'm interested in food since he's working a lot of overtime hours, will it come off as too desperate? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

If I [28/F] offer to bring a guy [36/M] I'm interested in food since he's working a lot of overtime hours, will it come off as too desperate?

For the past week I've been trying to reconnect with a guy I was close friends with in school back in 2014. We recently saw each other at an alumni event. I've been trying to set up a coffee date with him, but he's been incredibly busy. He actually invited me to visit his workplace and meet everyone there, but plans to make that happen never solidified on his end. I initially took this as him blowing me off and showing obvious disinterest. But after a few exchanges of him specifically telling me what's holding him up at work (we both work in entertainment which often has insane hours), I think he was being honest.

With all of that said, I think right now maybe isn't the best time to try and develop much with him. His last message to me was explaining why he wasn't able to meet up this past week and how there are more deadlines at his job coming up next week.

Since he's working a lot of overtime hours and I actually have been pretty free recently after finishing up a lot of crazy projects of my own, I thought about offering to bring him food anytime in the next week. BUT will this come off as desperate or weird? Is it annoying?

submitted by /u/DisastrousSundae
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2D0o2o8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages