Ladies, what do you think of being messaged first twice? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Ladies, what do you think of being messaged first twice?

So I assumed women get barraged with messaged on OLD but after reading some recent posts it appears worse than I imagined. Now I'm more worried than ever about getting lost in your inboxes.

I barely get any responses, let alone matches, and I think most men can relate. So I'm curious if it would be worth messaging you a second time a few days later if I don't initially get a response back? I don't want it to come off as desperate but also I don't want to pass up a chance to make a connection if you simply missed my first message. How would you like to be re-approached in a situation like this?

For context I never say just "hi".

submitted by /u/Jubie1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2G3lPfD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages