Ladies, do you get touchy with your dates? or do you hold back because you're unsure or just not your style? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Ladies, do you get touchy with your dates? or do you hold back because you're unsure or just not your style?

I would like to believe that men don't mind being touched in a flirty way; we can take it, we like it more often than not.

whereas it's not always clear if women feel the same about men touching them.

It's easier and more acceptable for women to touch men than it is for men to touch women when you're strangers.

I don't know if I can speak for most guys, but even if I am not attracted to you at the end of the date, I still see nothing wrong with you flirty touching me. And if I am attracted to you, that flirty touching is just a bonus clear signal for me to flirty touch back, instead of always second-guessing whether to make the first touch and testing the waters.

So it's always a win win for women no matter what.

submitted by /u/ubrokeit
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DdaupB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages