Should you try being friends with someone first before trying to date them? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

Should you try being friends with someone first before trying to date them?

Maybe the reason I fail to get to the dating stage is this reason? Maybe I try too hard for the “relationship” and not focusing on just being friends. What does a woman really want first? A girl that was really into me eventually got back with her ex and recently we talked again but now it’s like no contact with her we tried meeting up a couple times for dates but it never happened, should I focus on trying to be just friends and asking her “hey if you ever wanna hangout as friends I’d be glad to be a person there for you” ? Or is that shitty **** also we haven’t met yet in person we talked for about 2 months then she got with an ex then broke up with him, then we talked again after that. This is were im at right now with her**** I really don’t wanna lose her from my life no girl has had such a good connection with me like her

submitted by /u/DavidDavey98
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DNvXXy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages