The fear of falling in love - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

The fear of falling in love

I have always been afraid to fall in love. I am in my early 30s and I have always been a bit...waery of people who say they are in love. Never believed I could fall hard for someone. I am not saying I am in love now, but I have been seeing and chatting with a man recently. Things were going wonderfully, but I think a breakup is headed my way. The sad part is I dont think the breakup is about us not liking eachother. I believe he thinks he doesn't deserve love. With all my heart I know this is untrue and breaks my heart to know I could lose someone cause they think they don't deserve love. Any advise?

submitted by /u/lostonshelves
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DNgLcK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages