What can I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

What can I do?

So long story short I’m a 23 M and she is a 22F. We met a few months ago I took her to coffee and it was amazing, had her over for a game night at my house, and this week we just went on our first date that lasted 8 hours. I asked her on a date directly for our first date and when I took her home I asked on a second date and she was really excited so there is no obscurity on intentions. She has a very busy schedule as an icu nurse and is heading back to her home state soon for a bit and we wanted to see if we could sneak in our second date before she left. However she has to get a lot done so she can’t do it until she gets back now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with us doing it later, and I understand it was a far stretch for her to go on a date this week. But why do I feel hurt by it? I don’t want to feel that way and it almost feels like I’m being rejected when in reality I’m not. I’ve been in relationships before and I never felt this. I feel stupid for feeling this way any advice I’m not one to sit around and obsess over something.

submitted by /u/DecentPlate
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DOomYI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages