Is there anything non-white guys can do to compete? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Is there anything non-white guys can do to compete?

I know lots of girls of various races who have white-only requirements for the men they date or will swipe right. Some like my sister put it right in their profile.

Is there anything you can do to compete if you're not white? Can these racial requirements change for women or are they carved in stone? My sister for example has only become more adamant and vocal about her requirement as the years have gone on.

Is there any way to help someone see that you're a person too beyond your race, or that you can be attractive in some way too? Or is it best to move to another country?

I feel like I never really experienced racism until I started looking for a girlfriend. It's all pretty dehumanizing and I'm not sure what to take from it all.

submitted by /u/MostlyMaybeSometimes
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bzewca
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages