Guy told me he wasn’t ready for relationship but keeps texting me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Guy told me he wasn’t ready for relationship but keeps texting me

A few months in of dating and hanging out, I brought up the conversation of where we should take things and he said he wasn’t ready to get into a relationship. I told him I wanted it to lead to a relationship. I felt like waiting around until he was ready might not be the best idea so I moved on. He keeps on texting me though. We haven’t seen each other in almost a month. He’ll check in on me to see how I’m doing every now and then and he even asked me recently to go out some time. What should I do?

submitted by /u/kt142
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33CHRPj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages