Have u ever had troubles looking into people's eyes? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Have u ever had troubles looking into people's eyes?

I can't make eye contact with people, it doesn't matter if they're strangers, people I know or my friends. I can only make eye contact with people I'm really close with like my family and really close friends. I don't know why but it seems really difficult.

Personally I hate it when I'm talking to someone and they look somewhere else. I think they're either not interested or don't have time for me or maybe they want to leave.

It's kinda concerning for me because I think it makes it harder for other people to trust me or start getting to know me cause I think me not looking into their eyes makes them think that I'm not interested.

Have u ever had this problem? Have u ever met someone who wouldn't make eye contact with you? Does it bother you? Do u have any advice on how can I work on it? Anything would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Pinapple2000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2vGCC4u
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages