I cannot imagine being more than just friends with a girl - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 21, 2020

I cannot imagine being more than just friends with a girl

First of all I can't imagine it in my head as a scenario , dating and having a girlfriend seems out of my reach to me . Secondly , if I was to like a girl in more than just a friend way , I wouldn't even know how to go about making it happen

Does anyone else feel the same way ? and for those who don't, whats your advice to actually get a girlfriend rather than being friends with a girl ?

submitted by /u/DopeytheSam
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2U8CO5R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages