Matched with girl on two different apps - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Matched with girl on two different apps

So back in March I matched with this girl on Hinge. We chatted for a fair bit but then quarantine hit. I decided to just hop off the apps all together for a little. She was very cute and I enjoyed talking to her.

The other day we matched on Bumble and she sent me a message (didn't say anything about us matching before). I was going to make a slight joke about us chatting on Hinge a few months back and ask how she's been. Definitely want to see if we can meet up. Is that strange to do or should I just act like we didn't chat before.

submitted by /u/Madllib
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2YmyUax
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages