So I (29f) started talking to this guy (30m) about two months ago. We waited it out due to corona but we talked on the phone everyday for hours, did the FaceTime thing frequently. We’ve spent a solid amount of time getting to know eachother and I am really excited about him. All along he’d tell me how he hopes I like him in person, etc etc. We met a few weeks ago and it was awesome. Exactly what I imagined. We had a great night and spent the next 4 days hanging out after work, getting dinner etc. He told me he hopes it doesn’t weird me out but he can see himself spending a lot of time with me. Then.... the next day he didn’t ask me to hangout. I thought it’s cool, and didn’t really consider it much. The following day, we spent a night together out of town and it was fun. We got back and again, a couple days go by and he’s texting / calling me, but it seems less frequent.
He makes a lot of references to the future, and we talk about taking trips and we actually booked a trip that’s in late July. That’s how solid this seemed, I didn’t worry much about it. We’ve had sex twice, but I feel like it should be a lot more often considering how new this is. He doesn’t seem thrilled to see me anymore. But when we are together, it’s great . But invited me out for a date tomorrow and to meet his best friend. Also, asks me everyday if he can bring me breakfast / coffee.. he does still call me most everyday. I’m just not sure how but it seems like he doesn’t think of me much as a priority.
We’ve both deleted our dating apps, I am 100% sure there is nobody else. But my BIGGEST complaint is each time the conversation gets a bit serious now, it seems like he sort of shuts down. Whereas before he seemed into the discussion.
My mistakes that could possibly have led to some of this: I have told him in the past I spent little time with people I dated, maybe once a week. Certainly not days straight. I have made myself seem extremely— perhaps TOO independent. I enjoy my alone time, but when we are both off work with nothing to do, I don’t get why we wouldn’t spend time together? It’s a brand new situation.
Which brings me to my last point, we have not discussed exclusivity, though he’s referred to himself as my boyfriend several times.
I don’t want to scare him away with my anxiousness, so I’m trying to vent here instead
TLDR/ talking to this guy for 2 months, can’t tell if he’s into me as he seems less thrilled but still brings me breakfast, coffee.. goes out of his way for me. I’m confused?
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UAPNxa
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment