Does wearing makeup actually improve your dating success? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Does wearing makeup actually improve your dating success?

I've been going through the dating reddits and more than once stumbled on a majority-women reddit which claimed that women need to wear makeup/use cosmetics to maintain their existence in the dating world. A lot of replies to their posts mention that it's a necessity to look your best as a women in a way that isn't expected of men.

Is this something you've experienced, ladies of reddit? I've been out of the dating game since I was born, so I've been considering if it's something that would actually help me as I try to put myself out there.

Disclaimer: I'm a man interested in wearing makeup to improve himself

submitted by /u/MercifulMasochist
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3jYsrvB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages