Me and my ex started talking again... but she hasn’t told the other dude that I’m in the picture, what should I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Me and my ex started talking again... but she hasn’t told the other dude that I’m in the picture, what should I do?

So long story short me(M 25) and my ex(F 23) started to rekindle our relationship. We have been broken up for 4/5 months. We just started talking again like a month ago and she told me she was seeing someone. So I took it lightly. Because she was sleeping with me and talking to me during this time. Now, I don’t know the other guy but I defineltey don’t like the situation. I do love her but it’s hard to move on. I feel trapped in a weird situation. Has anyone ever had a problem like this? Why is it so hard to move on and not look back? It’s like I’m addicted or just too in love, but I can’t just get these feelings out of my body. Some advice would be nice. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Blxckjxck007
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35fe8ih
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages