What did I (M30) do wrong in this interaction with (F late 20's)? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

What did I (M30) do wrong in this interaction with (F late 20's)?

I matched with a girl on Tinder and began speaking with her. She was surprisingly forward and asked to watch a movie together. I let her know that the cinemas were still closed/not fully open due to Covid-19.

She replied, "even better" with a winky face. And asked if I wanted to come over. I invited her to mine and we had arranged.

Over the next day I bounced a couple of questions off her about what movie she would like to see, and asked her to go for a coffee before that.

She was pretty curt about movie topics, and unmatched me when I asked about coffee. Just confused as to what to do now. Honestly can't see what went wrong.

submitted by /u/Bavarus
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Zn4VAt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages