How do I approach him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 18, 2020

How do I approach him?

Hello all! 30F here. I’ve been friends with this guy (33M)I met on dating app for about an year. He’s a pretty chill, understanding, supportive etc. The first time I met him a few months ago, we took an impromptu road trip together. It was fun, comfortable and we made out a have a bit.
My fatal flaw is that I have my walls up and tend to be indecisive about the matters of heart. He told me he liked me but I distanced because I was just coming out of a breakup he isn’t aware of. Later when I told him about it, he’s very understanding of it since he has his own baggage. For weeks now, I keep thinking about how great of a guy he is and since I already trust and like him enough, I’m starting to think of a possibility of us together. But I really don’t know how to bring it up out of nowhere and I’m scared of rejection and making things awkward between us. Any helpful pointers anyone? Thank you already!

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Artist840
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3rbb536
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages