Updating my dating profile for 2021, need advice on new profile picture (pics inside) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 18, 2020

Updating my dating profile for 2021, need advice on new profile picture (pics inside)

Hello, I'm hoping to be able to have some more success in dating apps in 2021, committing myself to trying to dress and excercise better. Also COVID means that any new pics have to be taken inside or near my house so I tried to do the best I could with what I had , even trying on different pairs of glasses to try and make it look more natural. Thoughts or suggestions on which of the pics should be my new profile pic for dating apps?

https://imgur.com/a/e77dyFC

submitted by /u/SickleClaw
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34s0bMD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages