How do I get my ex on a second date after first one went well? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 5, 2021

How do I get my ex on a second date after first one went well?

I(M, 21) finally saw my ex(F, 22) after 8 months of not seeing each other. She randomly popped up to me after 3 months of no contact when I thought there was no hope asking how I’ve been. I took the opportunity by asking her for a linkup to which she agreed to. I surprised her by taking her to a restaurant which I knew she would like and then took her to a cocktail bar after. She arrived wearing a wig (she knows that’s my fave look for her) and a revealing top which surprised me. Throughout the evening, there were times where she was stroking my face/beard, putting her legs on top of mine, holding my hands and complimenting my appearance which I didn’t expect from her. Also, at the cocktail bar, I fully expressed to her for the first time how I still have strong feelings for her and want her back. She started crying every time we spoke about the past, all the good memories and how I wish things worked out differently between us. In addition, she basically confirmed to me that she’s been single since the breakup almost a year ago. She told me that she still cares about me so much but is unsure whether she wants to be in a relationship atm. I made sure to address the changes I would make if we were to try again and rekindle the romance we once had. Any mention of our past relationship had her crying so I feel like she’s just as affected as me by the whole breakup.

I was wondering if and how should I approach setting up a second date with her. Yesterday night made me realise how much she means to me and how she’s always been the girl of my dreams. I really don’t want it to be the last time we see each other. I asked her if she wanted to watch a programme on ft later (like we used to in the relationship) and she said “Yeah maybe” but I’m scared I’m being too much.

submitted by /u/ridz_n99
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pm492E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages