So, there's this guy (23M) who was my (19F) senior in college. We met during some club's event, and he started texting me after that. He was very sweet. And we talked for few days. I didn't get any "is he interested in me or what" vibes (I kind of didn't see him that way and maybe I unintentionally ignored all hints at that time bcz I already had a boyfriend)
But we stopped talking after few days..
Everything was fine. He used to reply to my stories on IG or to my snaps sometimes and so did I.
He also got into a relationship in the mean while.
Me and my ex boyfriend broke up like 3 months ago..
And I started talking to this senior again.. He told me that he had a crush on me back then and he wanted to ask me out, but since I seemed very disinterested.. he thought I hated him.
He's one of the sweeeeetest guys I've ever met. I do like him. He's super cute and fun. Someone I could definitely vibe with.
But, he still is in that relationship. But he's still talking w me. Idk what I'm suppose to do?!!!!!
Am I supposed to stop talking to him?
I'm so confused. I mean.. does he still like me? Why is he flirting w me and leading me on when he's in a relationship.. Is he not in a serious relationship w her? Or, am I like a side chick/ back up girl?
And even his texting pattern seems weird sometimes.. Okay I might be overthinking.
He either texts immediately or like there's lot of time gap. He suddenly texts me out of blue saying "what's up" "ssup" "what you doin" and he vanishes. When I stop texting, he'll hmu again saying "seenzoned?"
I might be over reacting here, bcz he's working from home, so he's lil busy.. and I'm just a student w alot of time in my hands.. But argh!!!!! Why bother texting me when you're busy man? Why?
He knows that I like him too.
Ughhhhhh so frustrating.
Can someone help me out!
PS; pls keep in mind, that I veryyyy new to this whole dating scenario. I only had one guy in the life till now. I was a serious nerd back then xD
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3z5Mocf
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment