the girl I have so much feelings for asked me if I'm autistic. I knew something felt off but I didn't know she was only being nice to me because she thought i'm special needs. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

the girl I have so much feelings for asked me if I'm autistic. I knew something felt off but I didn't know she was only being nice to me because she thought i'm special needs.

I'm crying into my pillow right now. I'm goofy and have a lot of awkward mannerisms and sometimes I'll just be thinking about something funny in my head and giggle out loud a little bit. and people have always treated me differently but I didn't know anybody actually thought I was autistic, especially not the girl that I wanted to impress. Even worse I feel guilty towards people who are actually autistic because now I feel like I was accidentally faking their disability. Tomorrow I'm going to walk into school and look at everyone's face and wonder how many of them think i'm autistic, I don't know if I can handle that. I've thoroughly enjoyed my high school experience but right now I just want it to be over so I can start fresh.

Edit1: I asked a friend I work with if anybody at work thinks the same. She says it's been brought up in the female coworkers group chat a couple times.

Edit2: I appreciate the concern but I’m not bullied. In fact, more often people are unsettlingly polite to me, they just carry an uninterested demeanor. I just don’t like to be labeled something I’m not, I want to be treated normal.

submitted by /u/Serial-Kitten
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2qj5Lg0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages