A girl (20F) I (21M) went on a date/had sex with criticized me heavily following our date. Am I wrong to not want to see her again? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

A girl (20F) I (21M) went on a date/had sex with criticized me heavily following our date. Am I wrong to not want to see her again?

I am very sexually inexperienced, so I realize that improvement is needed and guiding me in the right direction is necessary. However, this felt overkill. She told me I looked bored and uninterested while having sex. She made fun of my penis size (whether it was a joke or not, I don’t think it’s appropriate.) I told her I wouldn’t ghost her but now I want to back off and disappear. The date itself wasn’t good enough to make dating her worth it.

submitted by /u/invisiblescrewdriver
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2G6LDY2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages