Seeing a new guy and he admitted that he went through my phone while I was asleep!? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Seeing a new guy and he admitted that he went through my phone while I was asleep!?

I'm seeing a guy I met on Tinder, who at first, seemed perfect. He is from a good family, has a good job, similar values to me etc. So everything that I am looking for in a guy.

I could tell that he was a little insecure when we started to see eachother, despite being very good looking, saying things like "I know a lot of guys speak to you" and "I can't believe I have you" etc.

I stayed over his apartment and we slept together but he admitted 2 days after to me (today) that he, while I was asleep, went through my phone. I feel really violated and we have only known each other 3 weeks, despite it getting more serious quickly. I explained to him that it was wrong and he seems to think that somehow, it was the only way he could "read me" etc.

Shall I bolt or try to understand that he has been cheated on before and is insecure? I feel a bit confused and shocked right now, but I'm aware that being cheated on can leave people very hurt and untrusting in future relationships....

submitted by /u/kendallz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2D1ICVb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages