I have amazing chemistry with this guy who I met online, but I don’t believe it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I have amazing chemistry with this guy who I met online, but I don’t believe it

TL;DR Is it wrong not to go after someone who you have amazing chemistry with, because you don’t believe it?

I met this guy online, which is why I’m obviously pretty cautious. We had INSANE chemistry. We have the same beliefs, thoughts, and even some similar interests. We complete each other’s words and thoughts before the other says it. We flirt like crazy.

However. It’s almost like I can’t believe it. Since I don’t know him in person, I feel like I can’t know for sure if he’s even real. It feels so surreal that even a video call or phone call don’t make it real. I hope this doesn’t come off as weird; but basically I’m struggling with the concept of how it can be possible to have this insane amount of chemistry with someone. I guess the only way my mind would make it tangible is if we were to meet in person. And even if we did meet in person, it would have to take me multiple visits to wrap my head around it.

Which is another thing, we live in different states. I’m just starting college and he’s almost out. I feel like I can’t bring myself to even think about a LDR until we meet in person, which I don’t feel comfortable with until I know him for a long time.

I can’t help but feel like I am loosing a chance at something amazing though. Is it wrong to let go when it seems so right?

He agrees with me on everything I’ve said, but we both feel weird about letting it go when it seems so oddly... right.

submitted by /u/truthroww
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2GMiJwZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages