dating now adays - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 16, 2019

dating now adays

Does anyone else find dating these days an absolute nightmare? I’m a female in my mid twenties and seem to have terrible luck. I consistently find myself in the position where they ‘want me’ but not enough to be in a relationship. It’s all so confusing me to me. I’ve been the ‘laid back’ girl that isn’t clingy and I get ghosted. I’ve been the ‘confident’ girl, calling it out when I’ve noticed things to be changing or ‘off’ and no matter what I always get the same type of response. Typically they’ll say something like ‘youre a great girl but I’m not looking for anything’.

Are other people experiencing this ? How do I get out of this rut ?

submitted by /u/Lilypad67
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ClhCAm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages