I (20F) can’t have male friends without them trying some f***boy move - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 16, 2019

I (20F) can’t have male friends without them trying some f***boy move

No matter where I go, how I look (fresh out of bed or all dolled up), or what I do, I get hit on. That’s not as much of an issue as every time I think I’ve made a guy friend, and I openly express the fact that I have a boyfriend, I just get “don’t worry about him let’s just have a good time” or “I don’t see a ring on your finger yet.” People where I work, people from school or who I used to go to high school with, and people from a group I attend a couple of nights a week all try the same bullshit. GUYS .... please explain to me why this is and girls I’d love to hear if this happens to you as well. I just wanna know why they’re being so disrespectful to not only my relationship, but me as well. I’m not even a naturally flirty person but I’ll have random guys everywhere tell me I look good, I’ll say thanks with no expression and just walk away, and they’ll try and follow me. LIKE B WHAT?!?! Go away!!!!

Edit: I know this probably sounds self centered as f*** like what girl complains about being fawned over but I just get super uncomfortable sometimes and really needed advice on it 😅😅

submitted by /u/gamergirlblackout
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UG1zEy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages