I texted a girl asking her out to lunch next week over break and haven’t gotten a response after a day - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, March 21, 2019

I texted a girl asking her out to lunch next week over break and haven’t gotten a response after a day

So to give backstory on this girl we worked together very briefly in class on an assignment, and mostly only talked about academic things. She doesn’t know me super well, and I don’t know her super well but I’d like to get to know her better. On Monday we had our final exam for that class and I met up with her to study a little bit but then she realized she left her laptop charger at home so we actually spent like 20 minutes studying instead of the 1.5 hours.

 

After the final we both bombed it (I didn’t ask for her score but I got a 54%) and from what I’m hearing the class average is around a 60% so when I left the room I texted her telling her I bombed it and she seemed to be in a really bad mood about the class (because a lot went wrong with how our professor teaches) so I wished that she ended with a good grade, and told her good luck on her other finals (which I know she had 2 on Monday and one on Thursday)

 

So Tuesday morning comes, she’s had a day to air off of the final that we bombed together and I decided to ask her out to lunch over text (this is a big step for me because I’ve never asked a girl out to do anything before) and as of right now (27 hours later) she still hasn’t responded. To be more specific on the text it was “Hey I was wondering if you’d be down to grab lunch over break. I live in xxxxx too lol”

 

I set myself up to get a “no” as an answer but I never thought of the no response answer, so part of me thinks either, she’s been busy studying for her last final since it is finals week, she’s asking her friends how to respond, she was thinking how to respond but forgot, or it’s I should take this as a ghosted no.

 

At this point should I give up? Should I wait until finals and text her on Friday how her other finals went? Like when I was texting her for school reasons she’d often take up to 10 hours to respond so I just feel lost and confused.

 

tldr; Asked a girl I only know for school reasons out to lunch during spring break a day ago during finals week and haven’t gotten a response yet. Do I give up?

submitted by /u/StitchyM
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WaVGiU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages