I have a Hard Time Keeping Girls Interested - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, March 21, 2019

I have a Hard Time Keeping Girls Interested

So I'm a 20M in college. I dress stylish, I'm smart, funny, fairly attractive on a good day (skin's not the clearest sometimes), and I have friends, hobbies, success drive and a life. You know, the typical things girls find attractive in a guy. But for some odd reason, when I meet and talk to girls which I do frequently from either tinder or parties, it seems they are interested for a while (like a month or so) we go out, get coffee, and occasionally with some girls even do the dirty. Everything seems to be great, and often times i'll really like them and see things going further, then BOOM I either get ghosted or they say they're not interested after a month or less. It always seems like such a sudden drop off and its happened multiple times. So it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas of what I could be doing wrong or maybe what I could improve?

submitted by /u/Mechineer38
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TRQDqU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages