I am a 20 y/o M seeing this 21 y/o F who's in my college. We both are CS Majors. She is in my class and I see her MWF (besides the dates). She is really shy and probably hasn't dated before while I certainly have never dated before (besides sort of dating last year but I had ended up being friendzoned after which I researched about dating a lot and focused on building my personality). I asked her out last week in person for having dinner and that I'd love to know her more. She said yes and we exchanged numbers. We had dinner the next day in the dining commons and I walked her back to her dorm and she invited me to her room to meet her sister. We hugged. She talked a lot. Next day, I saw her in class and we had a small talk. Later that night, I texted her to ask out again for Saturday night and she immediately replied and we decided on the plan and timings. I texted her that it's a date and I will pick her up. I saw her on Friday in class and we talked a little and I told her that I will see her tomorrow. She had to get some stuff from cvs so she was already in town so I meet her there. Initially, there's a lot of awkward silence but I get the ball rolling. We go to the decided cafe where I buy us brownies and we both sit right next to each other. I brushed my leg against her and she didn't pull away. She smiled and laughed and talked a lot this time but was looking in front while I was looking towards her and smiling. I didn't have to push the conversation at all and she was talking a lot. When she smiled for the first time in the cafe, I complimented her by saying "I am the worst flirt ever but I think that you're legitimately cute when you smile and laugh like this I mean you have a really gorgeous smile" she just looks down kinda blushes and says thanks. We head out of the cafe and walk in the town and I brush my arm against hers and she doesn't seem to have any problem. We were walking and were almost set to head towards her dorm which was like 30 mins walk. I was still brushing my arm against hers. It was pretty cold around 15F, and her one hand (right next to mine) was in pocket while with other she was holding the bag. I ask her for her consent "Hey can we hold hands" and she goes like "Ummmmmmmm... yaaa sure" and I am 60% sure she smiles when she said that. She takes her hand out of her pocket and we hold hands and walk. She is still laughing and talking. Then her other hand with which she was holding bag gets numb so she had to switch hands. I didnt push her to hold my hand again and we still talk a lot. She smiles and laughs a lot (a lot more than our first date). When we reach her dorm, we hug again. She extended just one arm which makes sense coz she had bag in the other one, while I give her a full hug and it lasts longer than the last hug and I kinda felt it was a moment. But I don't kiss her or anything as I was not sure. Then later on around 10pm, I text her "Hey I had a great time tonight, thanks for going out with me!" she replies immediately "Thanks for the brownie!" I reply "Your smiles were the best! Good night :)" and that message is still on delivered which is making me all jumpy coz she usually replies within seconds all the time. Did I come off too strong at any point, maybe when I asked to hold hands? She is really nice and I want to go out again with her. What should I do? Or am I overthinking? I was thinking of giving her a call 2 days later to set up the 3rd date. I will see her in class tomorrow tho, lets see if her behavior towards me changes.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SuPcLv
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment