Partly writing this cause my anxiety acting up and I don’t know if I’m overthinking but also wanted to get outside perspectives
I(20M) matched with this girl(20F) about two weeks ago, we talked on the app and I got her number, we’ve been texting and she seems really involved most of the time and excited in her responses(she rarely gives one word answers and she asks questions) but she takes forever to reply...
To put it in context, We stared texting two weeks ago and during the week she took most of the day to reply, that’s fine tbh cause I’m not that available as well, but when getting closer to the weekend she would take longer, about a whole 24h and then after a couple of messages do the same again throughout the weekend
I got tired that weekend so when she texted me on Monday evening replying to my text from Sunday evening I didn’t know what to do so I texted her the day after(maybe I’m petty) we exchanged a few messages and then she disappeared again a whole day(note that it’s not like she stops as to go to sleep it’s usually around 5-8)
When she texted back again we talked about that she said she’s not too attached to her phone and is bad at texting. I didn’t want to make it a huge issue because we just started talking and I am not owed a reply but I still told her it’s making it hard to talk and make plans(she did ask if I wanted to meet up when she reached back that time) I told her I’d be good for the weekend(this weekend) cause of school and we agreed on it but didn’t plan anything outright.
That day she texted pretty regularly and the days after until on Thursday she just disappeared for two days, she texted back on Saturday. When I replied earlier today she replied back pretty fast but then just disappeared again, it’s been around 5-6 hours
Part of me feels like I’m reading too much into it because she seems to actually be engaged when we talk but then when we don’t I wonder if it’s because I’m being boring and she just texts when she’s bored and has nothing else to do.
TLDR: she takes forever to reply but seems engaged when she does
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Sv5Fj0
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment