Should I wait for him to make a move for Valentine’s Day, or should I reach out to him about it? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Should I wait for him to make a move for Valentine’s Day, or should I reach out to him about it?

I(19F) have been dating a guy(21M) for around 3 weeks now, and I really like him. So far I have been the primary one who initiates contact and hanging out and conversations. I have been the one who has been asking him out, and I don’t mind doing it. But I don’t want to be the one who is always only doing it. With Valentine’s Day coming up, I unsure about what to do. Should I be the one who hits him up about it, or should I wait to see if he makes a move this time?

Edit: I should probably mention that he’s a pretty shy guy, and seems to be a little nervous.

submitted by /u/babybullsunflower
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3br4vh9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages