Been talking to her for 3 months - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Been talking to her for 3 months

So I've been talking to this girl for 3 months, we met online and she lives in another country. My intentions in the beginning was really just to be friends, I really didn't think it would lead to anything serious. Our relationship is great, we are really open and communicative about how we feel, just a month ago we started flirting, just jokes in the beginning, until recently where things got a bit more serious. We already talked about being in a serious relationship and she said to give it some more time, because her life atm isn't in the best shape and I completely understand, since I know what she is talking about. The thing is, our conversation topics are getting even more intimate than before, and I really mean that. With all of this happening and also probably with my lack of experience, I'm a bit confused, does she really want to be in a relationship in the future? I know she doesn't have the best self-esteem, she has got also some trust issues, so that could be why she isn't exactly ready for anything. Also like I mentioned she isn't in the best state in life so that could be another reason. Btw our interactions consist of, texting daily, voice chatting daily, and gaming so there's that.

I think I just need someone else's view on all of this to at least give me some advice/opinion/closure.

submitted by /u/RicYakuza
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2J9XPXA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages