He ghosted me when I told him I had cancer and then tried speaking to me a few days later, I ignored him. He never reached out again. Even though he hurt me I still care about him and want him. why won’t the pain go away? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 22, 2020

He ghosted me when I told him I had cancer and then tried speaking to me a few days later, I ignored him. He never reached out again. Even though he hurt me I still care about him and want him. why won’t the pain go away?

He ghosted me when I told him I had cancer and then tried speaking to me a few days later, I ignored him. He never reached out again. He is a cancer survivor and I wish he was still there. I dont want to cry anymore. Even though he hurt me I still care about him and want him. why won’t the pain go away? I have a feeling he’s with someone else already and I have literal chest pain. Even typing this I feel chest pain. I miss him so much and everyday that goes by I feel more alone. I have no support and no one to speak to. I hate living here. I can’t even leave because everything is closed because of the coronavirus. I miss him so much. Will he ever come back?

submitted by /u/nrsgcali
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UcPzfG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages