How can I show him I like him, while being shy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 21, 2020

How can I show him I like him, while being shy?

So I started chatting with this guy about a month ago. We were into the same nerdy stuff. He isn’t the most active texter; usually it would be like 2 to 4 hours in between him texting me back. Normally I would take it as he’s not interested, but I also would have gaps into texting him bc of my work schedule. We both work two jobs.

Recently, I’ve been trying to talk more to him. The other day we FaceTimed and I talked slightly more but I mostly just watched him play video games. I was pointed towards the tv and we’d just make commentary and he would show his face when talking. And as boring as this sounds I had a good time! Joking over the game made me more comfortable and it was nice to see that I could make him laugh.

I wanted to see if he would do it again tonight but I’m finding it hard to initiate. I want to say, “Hey, let me watch you play video games again?”, but idk if he’ll be into it. Like maybe he thought it’s a bother to have me talk while he’s playing? Even though I don’t talk AS much.

It’s hard bc we are both shy introverts and we barley talk about ourselves and more so about the things around us.

submitted by /u/gruhfhjohfhgbkgbigfg
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UvpeZi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages