I know this guy for a while but we are not friends . So finally we decided to hook up .he always made comments he liked me and I took the initiative. I think I made it pretty obvious that it’s going to be a hook up. We had a great time and conversations and the sex was great. He texted me good night and the next day texted how am I doing etc and we talked a bit . I sad last night was hot and he replied it was very very hot !!. I asked him if he’s will be down for round 2 and he replied that of course he is with a smiley face . The next day I posted in social media that I am out of toilet paper and he texted me saying that he’ll give me a toilet paper as he has plenty :)but he didn’t set a date or anything to give it to me. It’s been five days , Yesterday he texted me and we talked about things but he didn’t offer to meet , he keeps in touch but is just not saying directly when are you coming over again, so today I asked him that i want to hook up again and he replied that he’s sorry he can’t now cuz he has two big projects to do and he will be in touch later and also said that every time he remember the sex his entire body is shaking . So my question is, is he that busy he can’t meet me ?
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39bijKj
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment