Boyfriend says he has a surprise? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Boyfriend says he has a surprise?

So my boyfriend(23) and I(f23) have been together for 2 years and a couple days ago he told me he has a surprise for me this week. He won’t tell me anything at all about it because he doesn’t want me to guess what it is. I asked him if it was a small cute surprise, or something big. He said he’d like to think it’s big. I’m not trying to get my hopes up but I can’t help but think it might be a proposal but I’m not sure because we were talking about marriage a couple weeks ago and he didn’t sound like he wanted to right now. He said “when it felt right”. Am I just overthinking this? Does anyone have any other ideas of what it might be because I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up! Lol

submitted by /u/courtneyy97
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WFvHlD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages