Mental Issues and Dating - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Mental Issues and Dating

I have a pretty irrational fear that mental illness makes me hard to love. I've struggled with this for a very, very long time.

I have anxiety/depression, I'm bipolar and I have mood swings like crazy. I absolutely hate this. Medication lessens things a bit, and so does therapy. But I can't shake the feeling that no one is ever going to accept this about me. I'm so scared it'll drive guys away-as it already does with people I want to be friends with.

I just want to be normal.

submitted by /u/usingfornowiguess
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2yyplfZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages