Lingering relationship statuses... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Lingering relationship statuses...

Okay, a guy (34m) asked me (28f) out today. He was pretty cute from what I could tell with the face mask and we had some good chemistry. Checked out Facebook to see what was behind the mask and he's listed as in a relationship as of November 2019! It even has the girls name, picture, and profile linked.

I straight up asked him and he said he hadn't changed it yet because he's "not too keen on technology". I gotta say... I don't think I buy it. Would you?

submitted by /u/hoodaboodoo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35MalqM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages