Does it seem needy if you text someone every day? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Does it seem needy if you text someone every day?

Like not in a clingy way.... just if you reply to whatever the last thing they said was and/or try to keep the conversation going.

I’m completely new to this so I’m just kinda confused. I’ve been messaging with a girl on Instagram for about a month. I think we’ve texted almost every day since then. I’m just concerned that I might or might not seem clingy if I send a text every day to her... I’m basically confused as to what exactly constitutes that cause this is the first time I’ve ever texted a girl I like before. I don’t send tons of messages all at once, I just reply to whatever she sent last or say something that might start a new conversation. And then I wait for her to text me back before I say anything else, if at all that day.

My understanding is that needy texting is if you constantly message them and annoy the heck out of them. I feel like I’m texting just like any other person would, I just kinda want some opinions from you guys in case I’m doing something wrong since this is my first time lol.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/OW2000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2B0AyGZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages