I don't know how he feels. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 11, 2020

I don't know how he feels.

Hi there, I've been talking to this guy over text and I have no idea how he feels towards me. I really like him, but he gives me mixed signals. We have both called the other person attractive, and exchanged words that would normally indicate at least some attraction towards the other person. However, sometimes he will open up snap (I can see on the snap map when he was last online) and not text me back, but he will also not read the texts I have sent him or open the snaps I have sent him previously. I feel like sometimes I annoy him but of course he says I doesn't. I don't know what to do, but I can't stop thinking about him. Please help me out

submitted by /u/nhuzek2
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Yr7259
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages