Am I being too unavailable for him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Am I being too unavailable for him?

I started dating a guy about 6 weeks ago and we see eachother every week. Between dates we text a few times a week, and often he initiates. I also initiate from time to time. The last time we hung out he said he wants to hear from and see me more, and I WANT THE SAME THING but I'm also afraid of rejection and feel like by being more available we might rush things too much.. or he might even take me for granted (i have some baggage). Overall though I like the pace that we're going in, and know with time we can up the ante, but I'm worried he might lose interest?

He knows I like him a lot b/c we have an amazing time together, and I do check-in between but maybe not as much as other girls would? I'm wondering if by not being more available, he might look elsewhere for someone who will nurture his need for more contact?

submitted by /u/crule1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3am96Dd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages