Have I screwed up? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Have I screwed up?

Hi guys,

I'm a 26 year old male, and I had a first date with a 27 year old female on Monday. We had a great time kissed and she texted me saying she enjoyed my company and wanted to see me again. We had good chrmistry

The following day I called her up, and arranged a second date with her to which she agreed Tier 3 lockdown as started in London so all the pubs etc are shut.

The plan was to have a romantic stroll, in Regents Park.

Today she text me saying that she wanted to raincheck on Friday as she had a virtual Christmas party and would get drunk and wanted to be on top form around me.

I think she was genuine as she mentioned having a zoom christmas party on her first date. She offered to reschedule and we agreed to meet this Saturday instead.

She told me the weather didn't look too good for a stroll in the park however.

I tried to be accommodating and suggested we go to an outdoor market in London.

She told me she wasn't enthused by the thought of being their a week before Christmas given it would be so busy...

I did some solid research, but virtually everything activity, bar and pub wise etc is closed before tier 3.

I therefore suggested my original plan of meeting at regents park on Saturday. I told her that the forecast said there would be no rain in the evening and that I would bring drinks and snacks and all she needed yo bring was her lovely smile.

Quite polite and respectful I think....

No reply... she just left me on read

So my question to yourselves is:

Have I done anything wrong?

What is her thought process?

What should I do now?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheKnight125
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ajZ8C3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages