I’m posting here because I’m a little confused.
For a little background here, I’m a fairly attractive male (26), very fit (used to be a professional soccer player) and also in medical school. I have been “in love” once. Females have never been a problem for me and they are usually very attractive with good personalities. Although i may enjoy their company for a month or so, something always changes in the way i feel and i let them go. My fellow friends also say “You’d have to be crazy to let her go” any time i tell them I’m about to and they just don’t seem to understand my thought process. This seems to be happening over and over again and I’m starting to wonder if maybe I have an inability to connect and something is wrong with me? I have extremely high standards but I believe this may be working against me. There are times when I would talk to girl online (Instagram, hinge) and feel as if there’s a great connection but within a couple weeks (sometimes days) the spark is gone. There are many things I want in a female as I believe I bring a lot to the table but at what point is it too much? I’m not forcing myself to settle down but it would be nice to have a “besfriend” who I truly love and that I could build with.
As an aside, I don’t mean to come off as overly-confident here but I wanted to be as accurate as possible while seeking advice. This is my first time posting and I’ve seen other people receive solid advice so I thought I’d give it a try.
Do you, male or female, still try to build a relationship if the “spark” is gone within the first few weeks/months. Or if it was never there in the first place? Or do you ignore this lack of “spark” if you can see a long term future with this person (similar values, education, sexually attractive)?
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38b009m
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment